St8rk Reality.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Big Drip

My garage has a mysterious leak.

There is a small pool of water lying dead centre in the middle of the floor. Yet the roof is bone dry!
I have taken to sitting in said garage - on a child's chair, cup of tea in one hand, cake in the other - watching, waiting, ever alert. But no drip comes.

So where the hell is the water coming from? It's like an episode of the X Files (the old episodes, before it got really silly).

In the past five months my house has seen more plumbers than a national plumbing convention but not one has solved the mystery.

So, forgive my brevity, but I must return to the garage to sit a while longer.

Oh, is this really what my life has come to?

probably, yes

2 Comments:

  • I'm now worried - have you been sitting there nearly a whole week?

    By Blogger f:lux, at 6:37 pm  

  • Never mind that - what's the verdict!!!

    By Blogger f:lux, at 5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home