St8rk Reality.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

capital idea

I'm off to the world leaflet convention this weekend.

I hope to collect upwards of 46 (last year's total) of the little colourful flyers from drama students with an unhealthy amount of youthful zest. With perma-grins emblazoned across their faces, they cry: "Come to our show, it's about the moral corruption of the nation's youth by egomaniacal religious zealots. Timmy Mallet's in it!"

Yep, I'm off to Edinburgh for the festival. A weekend of queuing, drinking and haranguing c-list celebs at the Pleasance bar.
This year I'm 'doing it' in style. With a proper hotel and everything. With breakfast included! For three nights!
I'm used to a flying visit, three shows, quick pint, last train home with a bag of chips, so this year I hope to be able to relax, enjoy the best of the fest. And drink more than usual.

If I'm not back in a couple of days, you know I've joined a Bulgarian circus troupe and am on my way to a tour of eastern European young offenders institutions with my new juggling act.

1 Comments:

  • hiya, i need some help and your part of it. i recieved a letter from capital 1 cred card with their latest offers, usual crap. they had a choice of card designs, one of which was a georges cross. i phoned 0800 952 4925 to pretend to apply and ask for a saltire. couldnt get one!! pissed me off so i'm on a 'wan wuman crusade' any chance you can spread the word? the more people who phone(it's free) the better chance they'l stop sending shite to scots living in scotland. ta. x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home