St8rk Reality.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What the...?

Hey, what happened?

Who stole March? Last thing I remember it was late February, Stark Jnr was teething/not taking a bottle/being grumpy/being incontinent, work was mental and I had a few "side projects" on the go.

In all this confusion, I clean forgot about you lot.

"Side projects" sounds distinctly dodgy, doesn't it? If only it were that exciting.

All that coupled with a "lock-out" of my Blogger account (they said I had to take gardening leave until I was funny again) meant Stark was AWOL. Personally, I blame the "side projects" and consequential delusions of grandeur.

Sorry for the vagueness, it just happens to be a convenient excuse for couldn't-be-arsed-ness.

Mrs and Jnr S and I are off to the land of black drink, soda bread and something called a crack for easter.

If I see a decent crack I'll bring back photos!!

2 Comments:

  • The small baby is always going to be an irreproachable leave-of-absense excuse but 'side projects'? Sounds like the hewing of buffet tables from tree trunks or something.

    Anyway... Hello!

    By Blogger f:lux, at 9:53 am  

  • Don't knock hewing! Some of my best friends are hewers.

    By Blogger St8rk, at 10:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home