St8rk Reality.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Beer Googles

I googled myself today.

I know, how very passe, but it was a slow day at work and I wanted to see what the various versions of me in a parallel world were doing.

So, I put in my real name.

Turns out I am not who I thought I was. Depeneding on which site you visit,
I am a...

1. Highly successful Christian musician from the USA
2. A religious author who reently joined a native American tribe
3. A public health executive from New Zealand
4. An Australian food writer
5. An Australian folk singer
6. A computer repairman from Alabama
7. A convicted fraudster from Kent
8. Young, single and "up for anything, except animals", from Newcastle
9. A disgruntled commuter who only blogs when he's nothing better to do.

Hmmm...

5 Comments:

  • Those Geordies, all the bloody same...

    My only other incarnations are a hysterical teenager in Australia and a world class musician from Edinburgh. So I'm jealous of your long list. Apart from the Geordie of course.

    By Blogger f:lux, at 10:34 am  

  • Actually, the Geordie is the REAL me! No, really.

    By Blogger St8rk, at 5:15 pm  

  • Can I remove my foot now? Thanks.

    By Blogger f:lux, at 1:20 pm  

  • I'd be really disappointed if you thought the Geordie was me.

    It was just wishful thinking on my part. Apart from the 'up for anything' bit obviously

    By Blogger St8rk, at 11:18 pm  

  • aal reet hinny!

    By Blogger f:lux, at 8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home